XactTime provides a user-friendly employee self service for your workforce. Employees can do things such as clock in and out, review schedules, transfer labor hours, submit online time sheets, check benefit accruals balances, and submit time off requests – all from the convenience of the Internet. Labor data is immediately stored in XactTime’s database where it is available to managers on a real-time basis.
The XactTime’s powerful online reporting system provides you with the tools to better manage your labor force. The online time clock reports help you avoid unauthorized overtime, track employee status, track benefit administration, control departmental costs, monitor staffing, perform job costing, and much more.
Collect your employee's time with either our online time clock, online time sheet, telephone, web based smart phone, or a physical time clock. The standard, automated time clock polling and report generation capability allows you to define a processing schedule. XactTime will poll the physical time clocks, process reports and even email them to supervisors automatically without operator intervention.
Eliminate Payday Panic! Know exactly where your employee’s time and dollars are spent by implementing your rounding rules, not your employee’s. By removing human error, accurately reporting employee hours and dramatically reducing the amount of time spent on payroll preparation, XactTime will pay for itself in less than a year!
- Allow employees to clock IN/OUT and leave time card notes online
- Track lunches, breaks, and job/department transfers
- Electronic time sheet submittal with job costing available
- Optional clock IN/OUT from a telephone
- View employee time cards online
- View Schedules with department and job info online
- Review leave benefit balances
- Request for time off, ie. PTO, Sick, Vacation online
- Receive Supervisor messages
- List of all missing punch exceptions
- Approve or deny employee leave request with calendar view
- Search for specific employees in large databases
- Assign and edit schedules online
- Enter pay adjustments for reimbursement or expenses
- Send messages to employee self service view
- Automate reports and have them e-mailed to supervisors at predetermined times, ie daily, weekly, mothly and yearly
- Automates attendance tracking, the calculation of employee time, & wages and tracks exempt employees
- Supports an unlimited number of shifts, pay codes, pay rules, and up to 15 levels of labor distribution
- Runs from your favorite browser, ie Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera
- Provides extensive payroll and management reports
- Exports hours directly to most popular third-party payroll providers, ie Quickbooks, Paychex, ADP
- Supports an unlimited number of time clocks, including biometric fingerprint and HandPunch time clocks
- 3 Levels of approvals – Employee, Supervisor & Administrator
- Powerful security configurations such as locking down allowable computers
- Applies Your Pay Rules
- Eliminates adding up time card
- Eliminates missing punch overpayments
- Compiles employee data into a multitude of informative reports
- Helps develop employee schedules
- Grows to meet your expanding business needs
- Breaks down employee time by up to 15 labor levels
- Track multiple locations in one central database
Payroll Automation: Uniformly and comprehensively applies an unlimited number of pay policies and shifts to time and attendance data.
Ease of Use: The online time and attendance software is completely web browser driven. For ease of operation, the system allows each user to arrange the information in an order that is convenient for them. Color-coded notations with icons on the electronic time card easily identify exceptions.
Strategic Reporting: There are over 75 online reports available, which can be run by pay period or by any selected date range. The online reports can be displayed on screen, printed, emailed, or sent to file, such as PDF or Excel.
Customize: XactTime offers administrators the ability to change the names of key fields within the menu and reporting system. In addition, online time clock software allows users to define unlimited system fields in the employee master record.
HR Functions: The online time and attendance software tracks employee attendance, employee tardiness, department transfers, job transfers, schedules, automates employee time and wage calculations.
Imports/Exports: The online time clock comes standard with an import/export feature that allows users bring data into the system and export data out to a third party payroll system or other software packages.
Approvals: 3 levels of approvals by employee, supervisor and administrator.
Security: Unlimited security levels definable down to add/edit/delete/view rights per feature. Filters allow supervisors to access only their respective employees. XactTime allows the temporary assignment of employee groups to alternate supervisors.
Autoprocess: Allows users to set a specific date/time to poll the information from the data collection devices, as well as run reports and print or email them directly to supervisors.
Benefit Accruals: Allows you to define benefit accrual calculations that automatically update your employee’s accrual balances online.
Employee Messaging: The online time clock software allows supervisors to send messages to the employee self service view from your PC by employee, group, department or the entire company.
Employee Time Off Request: Employees can request time off within the online time clock system which is automatically routed to their manager for approval.
Quick Scheduler: This online scheduling tool makes quick work of scheduling by day, or week on an individual or group basis via schedule templates.
Time Entry Options: XactTime supports standard online web clock, online time sheets, badge time clocks, and Biometric time clocks.
Easy of Deployment: Whether you prefer a licensed or hosted solution, XactTime offers you the flexibility to automate your labor management processes with speed and accuracy.
- Available as a licensed application running on your internal web server or hosted at a world-class data center
- World-class networking including a fast gigabit Ethernet backbone.
- Full network redundancy.
- In-depth 24x7 monitoring and dedicated prevention systems ensure your network perimeter remains secure.
- Enterprise-class backup and restore technology protecting your data.
- Compatible with Windows, MAC, Linux and browser-based POS systems
- 100% HTML: No Java applets, Active X controls or associated security risks